The Spanish Association for Conservation Agriculture-Living Soils (AEAC.SV) is organizing the “International Field Day on Conservation Agriculture”, which will take place on September 22nd, 2016 in Barruelo del Valle (Valladolid, Spain). ECAF is collaborating in the organization of this field day, which is part of the LIFE Climagri Project, led by AEAC.SV.
It is worth highlighting the recognition of the field day as a recommended event by the Conference of the Parties to the United Nations Framework Convention on Climate Change (COP22-UNFCCC).
Throughout the event the following issues will be addressed by experts in a very practical and entertaining way:
– Fuel savings and reduction of compaction.
– Sustainable use of plant protection products in Conservation Agriculture.
– Farmers experiences in direct seeding.
– Best Management Practices for soil and water conservation.
– Innovations from the private sector towards sustainable agriculture.
In the evening, it will be possible to visit the companies stands (more than 15 companies will be present) in order to get information about their products and see dynamic demonstrations of machinery (sprayers and direct seeders).
You can find more info about this event at www.jornadainternacionalac.es.